I’ve always loved finding the perfect gift. As a kid, I developed a reputation for making off-the-wall presents for my family. With an adult budget, my Christmas shopping joy has only amplified. I love how the perfect gift makes someone feel seen, known, and appreciated.
So of course I couldn’t let the season go by without making a Gift Guide!
This list is filled with gifts that are ethically-made, eco-friendly, and socially conscious. Your purchase ensures a cleaner earth and a safe and secure holiday for global workers—while also making your loved ones feel special.
Gifts for Her
1. Luxe Pamper Set – ABLE x Thistle Farms | Get up to 25% off with code GIFTMORE
2. Personalized Mini Tag Necklace – ABLE | Get up to 25% off with code GIFTMORE
3. Lush Beauty Scarf – Ten Thousand Villages
4. Pineapple Clarifying Bubble Mask – Pacifica
5. Hana Handbag in Chestnut – ABLE | Get up to 25% off with code GIFTMORE
6. Soft Diamond Hoops– Nisolo
Gifts for Him
1. Pour-Over Coffee Maker – Ten Thousand Villages
2. Give Books Socks – Conscious Step
3. Coffee Ground Exfoliating Soap – Ten Thousand Villages
4. Loreto Messenger Bag – Nisolo
5. Double Edge Safety Razor – Edwin Jagger
Gifts for Little Kids
1. Recycled Plastic Fire Truck – Green Toys
2. Nicki Baby Waldorf Doll – Bella Luna Toys
3. Our World Floor Puzzle – Petit Collage
4. Wooden Tea Set – Plan Toys
5. Humphrey the Whale Stuffed Animal – Under the Nile
Gifts for Big Kids
1. Four-in-a-Row Game – Ten Thousand Villages
2. Bow and Arrow Set – Bella Luna Toys
3. Bitsies Jewelry Kit with Handmade Beads – 31 Bits
4. DIY Bath Bomb Kit – Roxy Grace and Company
5. Stick Lets Urban Fort Kit – Imagine Childhood
Gifts for the Cook
1. Logic Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet – Lodge
2. Share Cookbook – Women for Women International
3. Pineapple Marble & Wood Cutting Board – Ten Thousand Villages
4. Gratitude Tea Towel – Mercy House Global | Get 10% off with code JOY10
5. Bees Wrap Set of 3 – Mighty Nest | Get Bees Wrap for $3 when you subscribe to the Mighty Fix.
Gifts for the Nature Lover
1. Andres All Weather Boot in Brandy – Nisolo
2. Sports Cap Water Bottle – Kleen Kanteen
3. Green Mountain Organic Dinner Napkins – Oh, Little Rabbit
4. Palm Leaf Bicycle Basket – Ten Thousand Villages
5. The Mountains Are Calling Enamel Steel Mug – United by Blue | Get $5 off here.
Gifts for a Secret Santa Exchange
1. African Chai with Hand-Carved Spoon – JusTea
2. Flowered Dove Ornament – La Semilla de Dios
3. Candy Cane Soap – Ten Thousand Villages
4. Campfire Candleholder – Mitra Bali
5. Block Print Journal – Ten Thousand Villages
6. Citrus Wood Uplifting Bath Soak – Thistle Farms
If you haven’t found the perfect gift on this list, I suggest checking out Sarah Bessey’s Christmas Gift Guide to Empower or Style Wise Blog’s Ethical Holiday Gift Guide. I’m always finding new ethical brands through them.
This post contains affiliate links, which help support this blog. I only link to products I use or would personally recommend.
Title photo: Kari Shea, Unsplash